? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

this poem...

I am so glad we have a chance.
Please love me like I'll learn to love you.
It can take time, I know it will.
I don't want to be left alone & lonely again.
But I'll not to hurt you either.
I'm scared, I'll always be.
Its cause I've never had anyone really care about me.
Like you do.

Promise me you won't tear my heart apart,
And I'll agree to hold you while shines are shining.
We can share the world, the light & everything.
I'll share my life if you share your's.
I can't get you out of my head,
I hope you know what you've gotten into darling.

0 comments: